https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgqGCd0dNYQ

Friday 28 November 2014

Tell About Yourself....


Task...

In the first class, we need to find some pictures and others must to tell about us refer based on the picture..

I was choose 4 pictures that related to me, Dila have choose to tell about me...the first picture is volleyball, means i loved to play volleyball..i was active in this sport when i am in 11 years old, i was joined the competition and ever get first, second and third place..i playing this game until i  am in form 5..there is some awards that i have ^___^, not to many..but it meaningful for me.

Second picture is river, that means i like to fishing..when i childhood, my father always bring me go to the river  and we catches a lot of fish..my hometown in Kedah, that's why i choose paddy field pictures for the third pictures..i like the nice scenery of faddy field behind my house..it make me relax, who want to release tension, this place is suitable for u..hehe (just joking :P)...

The last picture is my favorite food that we call in malay "Nasi Ayam"...i like to eat very much, but my weight is never increase..still maintain..that's why my friend always call me "kecilk"..so saddddd..:) but i'am happy with my body, like still young although i am in 40 ++++..huhu..



The pictures will tell about me...
Awards that i have..i loved it very much.. ~(T__T)~





0 comments:

Post a Comment